Re: Prblm: Using PostgreSQL JDBC driver from Windows.

От tony
Тема Re: Prblm: Using PostgreSQL JDBC driver from Windows.
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On Thu, 2002-07-18 at 17:48, Ola Theander wrote:

> The Windows computer runs a development environment with Sun's Forte for
> Java 4 CE and is used to develop JSP/servlet solutions. The db server is
> running PostgreSQL 7.2.1. on a SuSE Linux 8.0. My guess is that it might
> have something to do with threads since the code crashes if it's in a
> servlet processed by Tomcat 4.x. If I move the same code to a Java
> application, i.e. an ordinary main class, the same code works.

What machine is Tomcat running on? The JDBC driver needs to be in
Tomcats path /common/lib

Cheers

Tony Grant

--
RedHat Linux on Sony Vaio C1XD/S
http://www.animaproductions.com/linux2.html

От: Dave Cramer
Сообщение: Re: Prblm: Using PostgreSQL JDBC driver from Windows.
Сообщение: Re: Prblm: Using PostgreSQL JDBC driver from Windows.