Re: Prblm: Using PostgreSQL JDBC driver from Windows.

От Ola Theander
Тема Re: Prblm: Using PostgreSQL JDBC driver from Windows.
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi Tony.

Thanks for your answer. The jar-file is properly located I think. The
code Class.forName("org.postgresql.Driver") is the line above the
connection call and this line wouldn't work if the jar isn't found,
right?

Kind regards, Ola

Сообщение: Re: Prblm: Using PostgreSQL JDBC driver from Windows.
Сообщение: Re: Prblm: Using PostgreSQL JDBC driver from Windows.