Re: Prblm: Using PostgreSQL JDBC driver from Windows.

От tony
Тема Re: Prblm: Using PostgreSQL JDBC driver from Windows.
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On Thu, 2002-07-18 at 18:13, Ola Theander wrote:

> Thanks for your answer. The jar-file is properly located I think. The
> code Class.forName("org.postgresql.Driver") is the line above the
> connection call and this line wouldn't work if the jar isn't found,
> right?

It is kind of messy if you are using the application server within
Forte. I haven't had much luck with that. So I run the application
server on the db machine (in development environment). Tomcat seems to
have less problems talking to the database that way.

Connecting from Forte to Postgresql has always worked well for me. If
you can list the database tables in Forte then you have a Tomcat
problem.

Cheers

Tony

--
RedHat Linux on Sony Vaio C1XD/S
http://www.animaproductions.com/linux2.html

Сообщение: Re: Prblm: Using PostgreSQL JDBC driver from Windows.
Сообщение: Re: Prblm: Using PostgreSQL JDBC driver from Windows.