Re: to --enable-locale or not to --enable-locale?

От Oliver Elphick
Тема Re: to --enable-locale or not to --enable-locale?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Mon, 2002-03-25 at 12:41, Niclas Gustafsson wrote:
> Hrm, a big RTFM to myself.  :)
> >"The sort order used within a particular database cluster is set
> >by initdb and cannot be changed later, short of dumping all data,
> >rerunning initdb, and reloading the data."
>
> Well I changed LC_ALL to LATIN1 and run initdb, dumped back all the
> data, but the sorting order seem to wrong still, allthough different,

LATIN1 is an encoding, but I don't think it is a locale.  A locale looks
like de_DE@euro or en_GB: it consists of a language code followed by a
country code and an optional supplement.

     "Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed
      within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise
      Him, my Saviour and my God."       Psalm 42:11

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: to --enable-locale or not to --enable-locale?
Сообщение: Re: to --enable-locale or not to --enable-locale?