Re: to --enable-locale or not to --enable-locale?

От Niclas Gustafsson
Тема Re: to --enable-locale or not to --enable-locale?
Дата
Re: to --enable-locale or not to --enable-locale?  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-admin
Hrm, a big RTFM to myself.  :)
>"The sort order used within a particular database cluster is set
>by initdb and cannot be changed later, short of dumping all data,
>rerunning initdb, and reloading the data."

Well I changed LC_ALL to LATIN1 and run initdb, dumped back all the
data, but the sorting order seem to wrong still, allthough different,

pg_controldata shows:
LC_COLLATE:                           C
LC_CTYPE:                             C

Now I get the data sorted in the order below, quite close though:

 aa
 ab
 aä
 aå
 aö
 ba
 bb
 bä
 bå
 bö
 za
 zö
 äa
 äb
 åa
 åb

The å and ä are sorted in the wrong order.
Where can I see the order of the charset?

Regards,
Niclas Gustafsson