Re: Postgres SQLSTATE[08006] [7] timeout expired

От Howard Wells
Тема Re: Postgres SQLSTATE[08006] [7] timeout expired
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On my first post, I asked the person in charge of the firewall if 5432 was open and he told me it was.   When I checked
itmyself later, I found out that it wasn't.  Before I post to this list again, I'll check all assumptions myself.

"Only when I go to the IP address of the server with the Postgres database will the transaction complete, and it
happensquickly."

My best guess is that when the IP address is also the address of the Postgres server, the firewall does not interfere.

Howard