Re: Postgres SQLSTATE[08006] [7] timeout expired

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Postgres SQLSTATE[08006] [7] timeout expired
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 8/25/19 2:59 PM, Howard Wells wrote:
> I solved this problem.  All four servers are behind a firewall, but port 5432 was not open on the firewall.  When I
opened5432, the problem disappeared.

Glad you solved. Confused as to how:

1) From first post:
"All four are behind the same firewall, with port 5432 open."

2) A subsequent post:

"Only when I go to the IP address of the server with the Postgres
database will the transaction complete, and it happens quickly."

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com