Re: Postgres SQLSTATE[08006] [7] timeout expired

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Postgres SQLSTATE[08006] [7] timeout expired
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 8/26/19 1:07 PM, Howard Wells wrote:
> On my first post, I asked the person in charge of the firewall if 5432 was open and he told me it was.   When I
checkedit myself later, I found out that it wasn't.  Before I post to this list again, I'll check all assumptions
myself.

> "Only when I go to the IP address of the server with the Postgres database will the transaction complete, and it
happensquickly."

> My best guess is that when the IP address is also the address of the Postgres server, the firewall does not
interfere.

I would have the sysadmin confirm what is actually going on, or you run
the risk of being bitten by this again.

> Howard

opened5432, the problem disappeared.

--