Re: Performance tuning for postgres

От Michael Gould
Тема Re: Performance tuning for postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
In my opinion it depends on the application, the priority of the application
and whether or not it is a commercially sold product, but depending on your
needs you might want to consider having a 3rd party vendor who has expertise
in this process review and help tune the application.  One vendor that I
know does this is EnterpriseDB.  I've worked with other SQL engines and have
a lot of experience tuning queries in a couple of the environments but
PostGresql isn't one of them.  Having an experienced DBA review your system
can make the difference between night and day.

Best Regards

Michael Gould