Re: logging or debugging to report time to establish a database connection

От Scott Ribe
Тема Re: logging or debugging to report time to establish a database connection
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Jul 12, 2013, at 9:59 AM, Mike Broers wrote:

> Thanks, did you use tcpdump to determine that?  I'm happy to learn a new tool (to me), but wanted to make sure I
wasntoverlooking something at my disposal within postgres.

When I said "connecting via libpq" I meant I inserted timers in some C code, and looped through some calls to
PQconnectdb.

--
Scott Ribe
scott_ribe@elevated-dev.com

От: Scott Ribe
Сообщение: Re: logging or debugging to report time to establish a database connection
От: Wells Oliver
Сообщение: Re: Couldn't start postgres, got no logging, ran postgres manually for info-- help?