Re: Migration to PGLister - After

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Migration to PGLister - After
Дата
Re: Migration to PGLister - After
Список pgsql-general
On 11/20/2017 09:32 AM, John R Pierce wrote:
> On 11/20/2017 6:45 AM, Stephen Frost wrote:
>> The changes which we expect to be most significant to users can be found
>> on the wiki here:https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PGLister_Announce  the
>> current version of which is also included below.
>

> A peeve on this new configuration:    if someone does a reply-all and
> sends both direct and list responses, the direct response ends up in
> my regular inbox because it doesn't have the List-ID... Previously,
> the direct reply would still have the Subject: [listname] that I
> filtered on, so it too would end up in my 'postgres' folder, where I
> want it.
>
> I realize why this was done, and yada yada, what a mess.

Yep, but that is why the list-id filter is bad advice (at least for me).
I filter on the list email address and it works flawlessly.

JD

Advocate: @amplifypostgres || Learn: https://pgconf.org
*****     Unless otherwise stated, opinions are my own.   *****

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Query Using Massive Temp Space