Re: Migration to PGLister - After

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Migration to PGLister - After
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Josh,

* Joshua D. Drake (jd@commandprompt.com) wrote:
> Yep, but that is why the list-id filter is bad advice (at least for
> me). I filter on the list email address and it works flawlessly.

Indeed, this depends on what you're looking to do.  Filtering on
addresses listed in the To/CC is another approach and might work for
some, but it really depends on what you want.

If you do filter on the addresses listed in the To/CC, then it would
probably make sense to turn off the 'extra copy' option in the PGLister
configuration to avoid having duplicates.

If, as I do, you'd prefer to have both and to have the emails sent
through the list end up in a specific folder with the emails sent
directly to you going to your inbox, then using List-Id is the better
approach.

As mentioned up-thread, this isn't something we're able to really
control on the PGLister side, however.

Thanks!

Stephen