Re: Migration to PGLister - After

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: Migration to PGLister - After
Дата
Re: Migration to PGLister - After
Список pgsql-general
On 11/20/2017 6:45 AM, Stephen Frost wrote:
> The changes which we expect to be most significant to users can be found
> on the wiki here:https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PGLister_Announce  the
> current version of which is also included below.

A peeve on this new configuration:    if someone does a reply-all and
sends both direct and list responses, the direct response ends up in my
regular inbox because it doesn't have the List-ID... Previously, the
direct reply would still have the Subject: [listname] that I filtered
on, so it too would end up in my 'postgres' folder, where I want it.

I realize why this was done, and yada yada, what a mess.