Re: The Name Game: postgresql.net vs. pgfoundry.org

От Dave Page
Тема Re: The Name Game: postgresql.net vs. pgfoundry.org
Дата
Re: The Name Game: postgresql.net vs. pgfoundry.org  (Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers

The problem with that approach is that our 'official' sites then get
lost amongst the project sites.

We need some distinction between the core project sites and other
project sites - istm that a different domain is the only way to do that.

Regards, Dave.

Сообщение: Re: client side syntax error localisation for psql (v1)
Сообщение: Re: client side syntax error localisation for psql (v1)