Re: more i18n/l10n issues

От Dave Page
Тема Re: more i18n/l10n issues
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Hi Guys,

I find this a little worrying because if we want a feature or tweak for
pgAdmin we usually have to fight tooth & nail to justify getting it
committed (which is not a bad thing), however 'some guys at Red Hat' are
getting switches added to the postmaster without any discussion? I
realise they pay the wages of at least one of the developers many of us
depend on, but surely they should have to justify their modifications as
the rest of us do?

Regards, Dave.