Re: 2-phase commit

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема Re: 2-phase commit
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I seem to have misunderstood the problem completely.
I apologize to you all(especially Tom) for disturbing
this thread.

I wonder if there might be such a nice solution when
some of the systems or communications are dead.
And as many people already mentioned, there's not so
much allowance if we only adopt XA-based protocol.

regards,
Hiroshi Inouehttp://www.geocities.jp/inocchichichi/psqlodbc/