Re: Linking error (same old story)

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Linking error (same old story)
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

Errrmm, not to fussed about having multilanguage support for the process
itself, but the translations themselves should be included in the build
somehow (I assume they are anyway - it gives me an option for German now
under Linux). Jean-Michel is rapidly becoming the expert in this I think
so I must bow to his superior knowledge.

> Also, now would be a good
> time to tell
> me what type of default build (i.e., static, debug, etc.) you
> would like
> the autoconf code to support.

I think we should have the following options in addition to
--with-wx/--with-pgsql):

--[en|dis]able-unicode (implies gtk2)
--[en|dis]able-debug
--[en|dis]able-shared

The default should be equivalent to:

--enable-unicode --enable-shared --disable-debug

I think that will give us maxmimum flexibility. Any thoughts form anyone
else?

Regards, Dave.

PS. Adam/Andreas: I finally got the builds working on snake by using
--with-wx=/usr/local/src/wxWindows-20030607 instead of
--with-wx=/usr/local/wx25. There must be something that wasn't getting
installed...

Сообщение: Re: Linking error (same old story)
Сообщение: Re: Linking error (same old story)