Re: Linking error (same old story)

От Adam H. Pendleton
Тема Re: Linking error (same old story)
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page wrote:

>PS. Adam/Andreas: I finally got the builds working on snake by using
>--with-wx=/usr/local/src/wxWindows-20030607 instead of
>--with-wx=/usr/local/wx25. There must be something that wasn't getting
>installed...

Dave/Everybody, if you encounter a problem with building/linking, etc.
pgAdmin3, especially if it occurs during the config process, the best
thing to do is to send me a copy of your error, the config.log that was
generated when you ran ./configure, the options you passed to the
pgAdmin3 configure, and the options you passed to the wxWindows
configure as well.  If you (Dave) would like, I can put together a quick
HOWTO on building pgAdmin3 against both wxWindows 2.4 as well as 2.5 for
RedHat/Linux and Mac.

ahp

От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: Linking error (same old story)
От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: Linking error (same old story)