Re: Linking error (same old story)

От Adam H. Pendleton
Тема Re: Linking error (same old story)
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Jean-Michel POURE wrote:

>Now, I have a question: do you plan to add language support to the make
>script? Languages files are stored in /src/ui/DE_de, etc...

"I work at the pleasure of the President".  :)  If Dave wants me to add
language support to the make script, it will be done.  I don't know much
about language support (I don't much about the French I took), but I can
learn.  Dave, what do you think?  Also, now would be a good time to tell
me what type of default build (i.e., static, debug, etc.) you would like
the autoconf code to support.

ahp

От: Jean-Michel POURE
Сообщение: Re: Linking error (same old story)
От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: Linking error (same old story)