Re: 1st Linux Attempt -> I'm Discombobulated...

От Brendan Duddridge
Тема Re: 1st Linux Attempt -> I'm Discombobulated...
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
If you just set the owner of the database to some_user that should
probably take care of it.

Looks to me like you're doing a Ruby on Rails tutorial :-)

I created a single rails database and used schemas when I went
through that tutorial. Actually I'm still going through it. :-)

I added the following to my database.yml file:

schema_search_path: depot_dev

e.g.:

development:
   adapter: postgresql