Re: request for help with COPY syntax

От Fernando Hevia
Тема Re: request for help with COPY syntax
Дата
Список pgsql-sql

Hi Chuck,
Do you need those characters in your table? If not I think you will be
better off preprocessing the data before running copy.

Replacing those " for ' or directly removing them is quite simple if you are
working in Unix, actually it should be quite simple in any operating system.

Regards,
Fernando

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: