psql - password authentication failed for user "singh09721"

От Gaurav Singh
Тема psql - password authentication failed for user "singh09721"
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Hello Community,

I recently installed Postgres Plus 8.4.4 on Windows 7 32-bit machine.

The Postgres server is up and running but when I call psql it gives fatal error saying “password authentication failed for user singh09721”.

I am new to this database. Can someone please help me.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Gaurav

Faculty of Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation (ITC)
University of Twente

E-mail disclaimer
The information in this e-mail, including any attachments, is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or action in relation to the content of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please delete the message and any attachment and inform the sender by return e-mail. ITC accepts no liability for any error or omission in the message content or for damage of any kind that may arise as a result of e-mail transmission.