Re: [ADMIN] Problems with heavy-loaded postgres

От Aldrin Leal
Тема Re: [ADMIN] Problems with heavy-loaded postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
> When I try to access the database with 50 simultaneous connections,
>the database crash, when I use the -o-F option for postmaster, and
>doesn't crash if I do not use it.

    I suggest you to reduce the load postgresql receives. A trick is to use
FastCGI, turning cgi sessions into full-time data servers. Open
http://www.fastcgi.com/ and take a look (there´s another url, but i can´t
remember, i think it´s fastcgi.idle.com, check it out, please :])

    done. Aldrin Leal <aldrin@americasnet.com>