Re: The new driver and PostgreSQL7.1.3

От Chantal Ackermann
Тема Re: The new driver and PostgreSQL7.1.3
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
hello Nick, hello Dave,

I tried to send a second message, but I don't know if the mail server
delivered it meanwhile.
Thank you for your answers.

I found out by myself why I got this error: In fact it's what you wrote in
your answer, Nick. I was trying to put int values in text columns. My table
definition was erroneous. It didn't came to my mind to check the table
definition as I have references on other tables from these columns and their
definition is right. I thought, nothing could be wrong as the creation got
through without warnings.

Thank you!
Chantal

> One simple thing you might check first- The last time I got this error, I
> had mis-counted my columns, and so I was off by one & really was trying to
> stuff a string into an integer field.
>
> -Nick

> Nick Fankhauser  nickf@ontko.com  Phone 1.765.935.4283  Fax 1.765.962.9788
> Ray Ontko & Co.     Software Consulting Services     http://www.ontko.com/

Сообщение: Re: JDBC Driver Munging My Text?
Сообщение: Re: JDBC Driver Munging My Text?