Re: PQexec() 8191 bytes limit and text fields

От Steve Howe
Тема Re: PQexec() 8191 bytes limit and text fields
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi...
       The problem is, I compiled it myself from original PostgreSQL
version 7.12 C sources using Microsoft's Visual C++ 6.0. I had to compile it
because I add a function to free the handlers returned from PQnotifies(), or
I would have a memory leak.       The resulting libpq.dll seems ok in everything but this issue...       I guess I'll
doit again, after checking the sources :)       Other people reported me they send large queries with no problems,

so I guess it should really be a problem of mine...

Best Regards,
Steve Howe