Re: how to see column comments?

От Christopher Sawtell
Тема Re: how to see column comments?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
You have to put the actual name (attribute) of the column, not "col1"

--
Sincerely etc.,

 NAME       Christopher Sawtell
 CELL PHONE 021 257 4451
 ICQ UIN    45863470
 EMAIL      csawtell @ xtra . co . nz
 CNOTES     ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/languages/C/tutorials/sawtell_C.tar.gz

 -->> Please refrain from using HTML or WORD attachments in e-mails to me
<<--

Сообщение: RE: how to see column comments?
Сообщение: RE: how to see column comments?