Re: Statistics Collector not collecting server activities

От Gnanakumar
Тема Re: Statistics Collector not collecting server activities
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
show stats_row_level is also showing ON.
mydb=# show stats_row_level;
 stats_row_level
 on
(1 row)

I also ran "select * from pg_stat_user_tables", all columns are showing
either 0 or NULL value for all the tables in my database.  I don't find any
values other than this for the entire tables in the database.