Re: i18n files

От Dave Page
Тема Re: i18n files
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Andreas,

1.4.1 will be packaged with whatever is in the 1.4 branch. Aside from the fact that I have enough to do at release
anyway(doc updates, 4 builds of pgAdmin, refreshes of everything else in pgInstaller, and it's build and testing)
withouthaving to merge translations from trunk, the tags/branches in SVN should match exactly what is released to allow
anybuild to be easily recreated. Plus of course, there are makefiles and build scripts to keep in sync.

Regards, Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: "Andreas Pflug"<pgadmin@pse-consulting.de>
Sent: 09/12/05 21:30:57
To: "Dave Page"<dpage@vale-housing.co.uk>, "pgadmin-hackers"<pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org>
Subject: i18n files

Hi Dave,

I did quite some updates on *.mo and *.po files lately, but only for
HEAD. IMHO there's no point in maintaining head and trunk for these
files, since they're 100 % backward compatible. (and CHANGELOG.txt
covers all changes too).

Just a note before 1.4.1 is packaged with outdated versions :-)

Regards,
Andreas

-----Unmodified Original Message-----