Re: i18n files

От Andreas Pflug
Тема Re: i18n files
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page wrote:

>Hi Andreas,
>
>1.4.1 will be packaged with whatever is in the 1.4 branch. Aside from the fact that I have enough to do at release
anyway(doc updates, 4 builds of pgAdmin, refreshes of everything else in pgInstaller, and it's build and testing)
withouthaving to merge translations from trunk, the tags/branches in SVN should match exactly what is released to allow
anybuild to be easily recreated. Plus of course, there are makefiles and build scripts to keep in sync.

Ok, will update releasable languages. Unfortunately, still no nordic
knight in a shiny armour showed up to lift our Swedish translation from
1.0 to 1.4... :-)

Regards,
Andreas