Techdocs error (WAS: RE: Notes on converting from MySQL 5.0.x to PostgreSQL 8.1.4)

От Dave Page
Тема Techdocs error (WAS: RE: Notes on converting from MySQL 5.0.x to PostgreSQL 8.1.4)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hmm, not good - I've forwarded this to the techdocs author.

Regards, Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: "Jason McManus" <mcmanus.jason@gmail.com>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage@vale-housing.co.uk>
Cc: "pgsql-general@postgresql.org" <pgsql-general@postgresql.org>
Sent: 02/07/06 05:00
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] Notes on converting from MySQL 5.0.x to PostgreSQL 8.1.4

Hi Dave,

> Documentation such as this can be added to the new techdocs area on the
> main site at http://www.postgresql.org/docs/techdocs under the relevant
> section (probably http://www.postgresql.org/docs/techdocs.3 in this
> case).
>
> Please note that the editting interface is still new and may still have
> a quirk or two...

Great, thank you for the pointer to the page.  However, I think I have
been bitten by one of the two quirks ;)  I managed to get through
editing and formatting of the document, but upon submission, it fails
to accept the document, stating that several properties are invalid
(errors at the bottom of this message).

I did not add any custom formatting, and only used the features and
controls available within the editing interface..  So, it seems at
this time, that I'll have to wait to post this until the form is
fixed, or possibly submit it in some other fashion..

Thank you to everyone else who offered corrections, also!  I knew
there would be a few, and I will incorporate them into the revision
before final submission.

Cheers,
-Jason

---- error output upon choosing 'Save' from the techdocs editor: ---

Element H2: Invalid attribute "STYLE"
Element U: Invalid element
Element U: Invalid element
Element DIV: Invalid attribute "STYLE"
Element DIV: Invalid attribute "STYLE"
Element DIV: Invalid attribute "STYLE"
Element U: Invalid element
Element LI: Invalid attribute "STYLE"
Element U: Invalid element
Element U: Invalid element
Element U: Invalid element
Element U: Invalid element
Element U: Invalid element

Сообщение: Re: How to Backup like in mysql or ms sql server
Сообщение: Re: How to Backup like in mysql or ms sql server