RE: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL and Solaris 7?

От Daryl W. Dunbar
Тема RE: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL and Solaris 7?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I'm also getting these types of errors in the log:
NOTICE:  Deadlock detected -- See the lock(l) manual page for a
possible cause.
ERROR:  WaitOnLock: error on wakeup - Aborting this transaction
NOTICE:  Deadlock detected -- See the lock(l) manual page for a
possible cause.
ERROR:  WaitOnLock: error on wakeup - Aborting this transaction

also some of these:
IpcSemaphoreCreate: semget failed (No space left on device)
key=5432614, num=16, permission=600
IpcSemaphoreCreate: semget failed (No space left on device)
key=5432714, num=16, permission=600

and many, many of these:
FATAL: pq_putnchar: fputc() failed: errno=32
FATAL: pq_putnchar: fputc() failed: errno=32

My disks are virtually empty and I can't see where I'm getting a
broken pipe.

All communications are local using DBI/DBD::Pg w/Perl 5.005_02.

Any thoughts?  I'm thinking it might have to do with sockets/streams
since 7 uses sockets and all prior solaris 2.x used streams.  Maybe
it's time to override some configure options?

DwD