Re: Statistics Collector not collecting server activities

От Gnanakumar
Тема Re: Statistics Collector not collecting server activities
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I'm also seeing a weird thing.  If I do 'show stats_start_collector;' inside
psql, it says 'off'.

I've also restarted my server many times after making all the changes.

As per 8.2 doc,
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.2/interactive/runtime-config-statistics.htm
l, stats_start_collector is on by default.