Re: store different tables in different locations

От Duan Ligong
Тема Re: store different tables in different locations
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Shane Ambler wrote:
> Two things I can think of that may get you a message like this.
>
> 1. Available disk space (or quotas for the postgres user) - which
> partition is the db on and how much free space does it have?

Well, In order to keep my system running 7x24, I make a cluster for it
with the third-party cluster software and the size of mirror disk where the
data is rcped to the backup server in time automatically is 1GB.

> 2. You are storing all data in the same row and column (as in adding to
> data there not inserting data into a new row) which is restricted to 1GB

There are several tables where the rows are frequently updated and inserted
and deleted.

> What is the exact message you get in regards to this limit?
> And where does this appear to come from?

The size of mirror disk is 1GB, on which I cannot decided.