Re: [HACKERS - GENERAL] PQexec() 8191 bytes limit and text fields

От Mitch Vincent
Тема Re: [HACKERS - GENERAL] PQexec() 8191 bytes limit and text fields
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Steve, lets approach this from the other angle...

I don't see anywhere in your email where you say what makes you think that
you can only pass a query > 8191 bytes in size to PG. What exactly makes you
think that there is some hard coded limit? This limit is not in 7.1.2 so
either you have outdated source code or the problem is somewhere else..

Good luck!

-Mitch