Re: Instructions For Building On Windows?

От Jeanna Geier
Тема Re: Instructions For Building On Windows?
Дата
Re: Instructions For Building On Windows?
Список pgsql-admin
Hello Again-

I'm sorry to post this again; I was hoping someone would have responded to
my initial post over the weekend, but no such luck.

I am looking for instructions for building Postgres on Windows using Visual
C++ (I'm using 2005 Express Edition).

If someone could please help me, I would be very grateful!!

Thanks in advance!
-Jeanna