Re: benchmarking tools

От Marin Dimitrov
Тема Re: benchmarking tools
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
----- Original Message -----
From: "Mr OCP"

> Are there any tools to collect benchmark statistics for postgresql
database,
> we want to do testing with different configurtions to see which
> configuration is optimal for our database. We have a huge database in
> postgres running under Solars 7 on a Sun E6500 box with 16 gig of ram and
16
> processors.

try http://osdb.sourceforge.net/

hth,

    Marin

----
"...what you brought from your past, is of no use in your present. When
you must choose a new path, do not bring old experiences with you.
Those who strike out afresh, but who attempt to retain a little of the
old life, end up torn apart by their own memories. "

Сообщение: Re: Database 'xxxx', OID yyyyy, has disappeared from pg_database
Сообщение: Re: Database 'xxxx', OID yyyyy, has disappeared from pg_database