Re: passing parameters between forms

От Richard Huxton
Тема Re: passing parameters between forms
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
From: "Sharmad Naik" <sharmad@im.eth.net>

> Hi,
>         I have created a database with following structure
>
>                 CREATE TABLE member(
>                         mem_id INT,
>                         name TEXT,
>                         age INT);
>
>         the first page is as follows :
> <!-- search1.html -->
>        <FORM ACTION=search2.php>
>        Member ID :
>        <INPUT TYPE="TEXT" NAME="mem_id">

> The second page that is search 2.php is as follows :
>
> <!-- search2.php -->
>                         echo("<FORM ACTION=search3.php>");
>                         echo("$mem_id<BR>");

Create a hidden input element that will be posted on to the third form:

echo('<INPUT TYPE="hidden" VALUE=".$mem_id.'">');

>                         echo("$name<BR>");
>                         echo("$age<BR>");
>                         echo("<INPUT TYPE=submit VALUE=Enter
NAME=Enter>");
> //                      require("search3.php");
> //                      series($mem_id,$name,$age);
>                         echo("</FORM>");

> In my search3.php I want to insert (which i have not given) or atleast
echo the parameter like mem_id, age and name.My Q
> +is how do i pass the parameters between search2.php and search3.php.If
there is another way out pls tell.
> I tried using functions to get the work done.but couldn't get my way out.

This is more of a cgi question really - I'd suggest a quick visit to
www.faqs.org and have a look at the CGI faq.

- Richard Huxton

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Edipo Elder Fernandes de Melo
Сообщение: Calling functions inside a function: behavior
От: Peter T Mount
Сообщение: Re: Calling Java from psql (was Re: requesting help)