Re: 64 bit rpms for 7.4.7??

От Sander Steffann
Тема Re: 64 bit rpms for 7.4.7??
Дата
Re: 64 bit rpms for 7.4.7??
Список pgsql-admin
Hi again,

>> I've checked the mirrors and although there is a directory for x86 64 bit
>> rpms, it's empty.  Are there plans to build these any time soon?
>
> I should have built them. Sorry it took so long. Everything was delayed
> because of some problems at work adn at home. I will try to catch up with
> the RPM building tomorrow!

I couldn't sleep anyway, and I felt very guilty about letting everyone
down... I had to make some patches to python.m4 and the specfile to make
everything compile, and the resulting (S)RPMs are at
http://opensource.nederland.net/PostgreSQL/.

Devrim: can you put them on the official FTP site?

Again my apologies for letting everyone wait so long....
Sander.