Re: How to get schema name in which TEMPORARY table is created?

От Gnanakumar
Тема Re: How to get schema name in which TEMPORARY table is created?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
> select n.nspname from pg_class c join pg_namespace n on
n.oid=c.relnamespace
> where c.relname ='foo' and n.nspname like 'pg_temp%';

This will return all the schema name that are available which were created
using TEMP TABLE syntax.  Since our application is web-based, of course,
there will be more than one schema name listed out of this query.  My
question is, how do I get the schema name of the temporary table immediately
after calling "CREATE TEMP TABLE mytable ...." syntax? I need this schema
name for one of my analysis purpose.