How to get schema name in which TEMPORARY table is created?

От Gnanakumar
Тема How to get schema name in which TEMPORARY table is created?
Дата
Re: How to get schema name in which TEMPORARY table is created?  ("Gnanakumar" <gnanam@zoniac.com>)
Re: How to get schema name in which TEMPORARY table is created?  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Re: How to get schema name in which TEMPORARY table is created?  (Christian Ullrich <chris@chrullrich.net>)
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

We're using PostgreSQL v8.2.3.

How do I get the schema name in which TEMPORARY table is created using
"CREATE TEMP TABLE mytable ...." syntax?

In our application, we're creating temporary table with the same as an
existing permanent table which is available in "public" schema.  Hence, I
want to find out the schema name in which temporary tables are getting
created.

Regards,
Gnanam