Re: What may be the url we need to use to connect the Postgres Database with Java

От Moovarkku Mudhalvan
Тема Re: What may be the url we need to use to connect the Postgres Database with Java
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Nick,

   Greetings. Thanks for ur mail.

    Permission denied when i go for the backup. The steps i am doing is

1. Logins as root
2. su postgres
3. pg_dump Databasename redirected to file name...

   Let me know why i am getting this error

Thanks
Mudhalvan M.M