pgstat wait timeout

От Anibal David Acosta
Тема pgstat wait timeout
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Hi everyone.

I have been installed postgresql 9.0.2 on a windows 2008 x64 server.

The postgres is running, without any application accessing the server.

In the log appear : WARNING:  pgstat wait timeout

This error appear constantly and some times when I do a query, very simple query like create table, I get a timeout from postgres and in the log appear several times:

WARNING:  no hay una transacción en curso (in english that means “no transaction in progress”)

Any ideas?