Обсуждение: pgstat wait timeout

pgstat wait timeout

От
"Anibal David Acosta"

Hi everyone.

I have been installed postgresql 9.0.2 on a windows 2008 x64 server.

The postgres is running, without any application accessing the server.

In the log appear : WARNING:  pgstat wait timeout

This error appear constantly and some times when I do a query, very simple query like create table, I get a timeout from postgres and in the log appear several times:

WARNING:  no hay una transacción en curso (in english that means “no transaction in progress”)

Any ideas?

Postgre installation Windows

От
"Ammar Fallaha"

Dear All:

Is there a guide/how to for Postgre 9.0.2 installation/Configuration on a windows servers (2003 and above)

Thanks

Re: Postgre installation Windows

От
Ian Lea
Дата:
> Is there a guide/how to for Postgre 9.0.2 installation/Configuration on a
> windows servers (2003 and above)

Have you tried searching?  A well known search engine finds about
3,840,000 results for "postgres install windows".  Or try
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.0/static/index.html

--
Ian.

Re: Postgre installation Windows

От
"Kevin Grittner"
Дата:
"Ammar Fallaha" <ammar.fallaha@automata4.com> wrote:

> Is there a guide/how to for Postgre 9.0.2 installation/
> Configuration on a windows servers (2003 and above)

In addition to the fine manual, there is a Wiki with some pages
which may help.  In particular:

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Running_%26_Installing_PostgreSQL_On_Native_Windows

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Troubleshooting_Installation

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Tuning_Your_PostgreSQL_Server