Re: New jdbc website

От Serguei Mokhov
Тема Re: New jdbc website
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
> Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 12:46:18 -0500 (EST)
> From: Kris Jurka <books@ejurka.com>
> Subject: Re: New jdbc website

> > One thing; I'm not familiar with apache forrest, but if it requires java
> > or whatever we may have to talk to Marc about getting the libraries, etc
> > put on the server.
>
> Yes, Forrest is a Java project, but the site is completely static.
> The entire site is generated at once, so there is no need for Java on
> the server.

What about adding a possibily to translate the web site
at some point in time? Does Forrest allow that? Say generate the translated
strings off the pages, and the create several static versions, one per language?

For example, the pgAdmin folks made the web site easily translatable by
combining PHP and gettext. Can something similar be done here?

> Kris Jurka

-s

Сообщение: Re: setFetchSize() not working
Сообщение: Re: setFetchSize() not working