Re: Permission Denied When i am Trying to take Backup

От Chris Ruprecht
Тема Re: Permission Denied When i am Trying to take Backup
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
you should make sure, that you have 'rwx' access to the directory you're
trying to send the output to. Make sure, all your postgres files under the
postgres home (~postgres) as well as all directories are actually owned by
postgres. If they are not, this small script can change that:

cd ~postgres
find . -depth -exec chown postgres:postgres {} ";"

Best regards,
Chris