Re: Anyone seen this message?

От Srinivas Kotapally
Тема Re: Anyone seen this message?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I think this is a user/ table permission issue.

-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-admin-owner@postgresql.org [mailto:pgsql-admin-owner@postgresql.org]
On Behalf Of Carol Walter
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2007 3:04 PM
To: pgsql-admin@postgresql.org
Subject: [ADMIN] Anyone seen this message?

Hello, Everyone,

You've been really helpful it the past; I sure hope someone knows this one.
When I try to describe the tables of one of my users the system returns the
message as follows:
"column i.indisvalid does not exist"
It doesn't give any other info.  Has anyone seen this message, and more
importantly, what do I do about it.

Thanks so much,

Carol

                http://www.postgresql.org/about/donate

Сообщение: Re: Several postgres installation on windows possible?
Сообщение: Re: Several postgres installation on windows possible?