Re: HELP

От Marcos de Lima Takayas
Тема Re: HELP
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I copied Mr.Zé Carlos e-mail, because my problem is equal.
Postgres version = 8.1.2
Operating system = Slackware .
This is really critical for me.
I found a possible solution =>
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-patches/2005-02/msg00124.php

thank you
----- Original Message -----
From: "Stef" <stefan.vanderberg@ucs-software.co.za>
To: "Marcos de Lima Takayas" <takayas@embratel.net.br>
Cc: <pgsql-admin@postgresql.org>
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2006 10:54 AM
Subject: Re: [ADMIN] HELP

Marcos de Lima Takayas mentioned :
=> We had an accident with a table where all tuples where deleted.
=> We have not run VACUUM yet and it seems like the datas are in place
=> in the base directory.
=> Our backup were not active when this happened.
=> I have seen some talk (Mr.Zé Carlos) about that it is possible to restore
=> those missing
=> data in this case, but I have not yet seen a solution for it.
=> Can anyone please help with this problem, it is kind of critical for us.

When this message was sent a year ago, it also didn't mention the
postgres version or the operating system. Is this _really_ that critical
for you? :
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-admin/2004-07/msg00209.php