Обсуждение: UNSUSCRIBE

UNSUSCRIBE

От
"Piotr Kabath"
Дата:
UNSUSCRIBE

Internet to skuteczna metoda poszukiwania pracy! Zajrzyj do serwisu
Praca.wp.pl - Mamy dla Ciebie setki nowych ogłoszeń każdego dnia!
http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http%3A%2F%2Fadv.reklama.wp.pl%2Fas%2Frobota.html&sid=345

Re: UNSUSCRIBE

От
"Ryan J. Cavicchioni"
Дата:
Piotr Kabath wrote:
> UNSUSCRIBE

> Internet to skuteczna metoda poszukiwania pracy! Zajrzyj do serwisu
> Praca.wp.pl - Mamy dla Ciebie setki nowych ogłoszeń każdego dnia!
> http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http%3A%2F%2Fadv.reklama.wp.pl%2Fas%2Frobota.html&sid=345

> TIP 8: explain analyze is your friend

HELP

От
"Marcos de Lima Takayas"
Дата:
We had an accident with a table where all tuples where deleted.
We have not run VACUUM yet and it seems like the datas are in place
in the base directory.
Our backup were not active when this happened.
I have seen some talk (Mr.Zé Carlos) about that it is possible to restore
those missing
data in this case, but I have not yet seen a solution for it.
Can anyone please help with this problem, it is kind of critical for us.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Marcos Takayas
DBA Embratel - Brazil

Re: HELP

От
"Marcos de Lima Takayas"
Дата:
I copied Mr.Zé Carlos e-mail, because my problem is equal.
Postgres version = 8.1.2
Operating system = Slackware .
This is really critical for me.
I found a possible solution =>
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-patches/2005-02/msg00124.php

thank you
=> We had an accident with a table where all tuples where deleted.
=> We have not run VACUUM yet and it seems like the datas are in place
=> in the base directory.
=> Our backup were not active when this happened.
=> I have seen some talk (Mr.Zé Carlos) about that it is possible to restore
=> those missing
=> data in this case, but I have not yet seen a solution for it.
=> Can anyone please help with this problem, it is kind of critical for us.

When this message was sent a year ago, it also didn't mention the
postgres version or the operating system. Is this _really_ that critical
for you? :
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-admin/2004-07/msg00209.php

Re: HELP

От
Stef
Дата:
=> This is really critical for me.
=> I found a possible solution =>
=> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-patches/2005-02/msg00124.php

I managed to get this working by just adding the "return true;"
and recompiling. So yes, it works. If you need more help than that,
let me know.

--
Confidentiality Notice:

The above message and all attachments may contain privileged and
confidential information intended only for the person or entity to which it
is addressed. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, copy or other use
of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail,
facsimile or telephone and thereafter delete the material from your
computer. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the view of
the entity transmitting the message. UCS Group Limited and all of its
subsidiary companies hereby distances itself from and accepts no liability
in respect of the unauthorized use of its e-mail facility or the sending of
e-mail communications for other than strictly business purposes

Re: HELP

От
Stef
Дата: