Re: TCP/IP connection

От Dhananjay Mishra
Тема Re: TCP/IP connection
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I am able to track down the problem now. But still I need some help. The
host machine has a firewall and it accepts only ssh (not rsh) connections. I
was wondering if I could use ssh tunneling somehow. I tried tunneling ; but
still it waits for server to respond. Please help !

Thanks and best regards,
Dhananjay

> Dhananjay Mishra <dmishra@vt.edu> writes:
> >> I am trying to open the server for TCP/IP connection. My server is
RedHat