Re: Doubt On JSON in Postgresql

От Scott Ribe
Тема Re: Doubt On JSON in Postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I've done something similar, but I only put into the JSON those fields which changed, using IS DISTINCT FROM...

--
Scott Ribe
scott_ribe@elevated-dev.com

> On Jan 7, 2019, at 10:22 PM, selva kumaran <amselvakumaran@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Dears,
>
> I have written the below trigger function used for recording changes to tables into an audit log table.It will record
theold and new records, the table affected, the user who made the change, and a timestamp for each change in JSON
format.

От: Achilleas Mantzios
Сообщение: Re: Database migration across different operating systems
От: Natalie Wenz
Сообщение: Re: Database migration across different operating systems